Change of Plans

Well, as you all know by now, I am back in Ft. Walton Beach - I am not in Italy. I had a bit of a tumble on the General Theological Seminary flagstone path and waded through two ER visits and five days of preaching tutorials. It seemed the wisest thing to return home and to be among my friends. Rest assured I am fine. Just a bit embarrassed.



The class, Fresh Expressions in Preaching was suburb. I am so grateful to have been with Dr. Lisa Weaver (standing next to me) and Dr. Hillary Raining (in the white shirt). Their coaching tips on the sermons that we had to write, and deliver were invaluable. Stay tuned as I experiment with you all in my next sermon on July 10. By the way, I am now officially through my second year of the three-year doctoral program - wow!


Comments

  1. I'm sorry to read about your fall and change of plans. I'm sure you're disappointed. congrats on making through your second year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tutu Travel Seminar

Robben Island